Monday, April 02, 2007

Justine Timberlake Concert



Yeah, Yeah, I know I am kinda late reporting this, but yes like many other young women in Philadelphia I went to Justine Timberlake concert at the Wachovia Center on Tuesday, March 27. I also was scaring just like those sixteen years old, when Justine showed his "sexyback".

Despite the fact it was more of a younger crowd, it was one of the best concerts I have seen in awhile. "Thanks Chris".

To a mostly sold out crowd Justine proved to me that the "ex-Mouseketeer and former boy-band singer with the high-pitched voice" has migrated to a smoothie R&B singer.

What most impressive was the stage design and the cloth video screens. The use of technology was the main focus throughout the whole concert. Welcome to the 21st century everybody.

No comments: