Saturday, September 01, 2012

Made in America

 
It's Here!  The well awaited first-ever paid event in our beloved Ben Parkway starts today.

I for one am very curious to see how this turns out.  I can’t see myself paying for a concert on Parkway since I haven’t in the past, however I must admit the lineup is pretty impressive, it’s great publicity for Philadelphia and I do love Jill Scott and Pearl Jam.

It's not too late to purchase tickets, but if you plan on traveling to the festival by car, I strongly advise taking public transportation.  It's going to be a mad house driving into the city.  Also be beware of your surroundings, this is a great opportunity for those who like the five finger discounts to invade your bags and pockets.

Overall have a great time and be safe.
The Line Up
Saturday, September 1 
Jay Z
Skrillex
Miike Snow
Calvin Harris
Maybach Music Group (Feat. Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill
Passion Put
Gary Clark Jr.
D'angelo
Dirty Projectors
Janelle Monae
Prince Royce
Michael Woods
Otto Knows
Savoy

Sunday, September 2
Pearl Jam
Drake
Jill Scott
Run DMC
Return of the Legendary Kings of Rock
Afrojack
Odd Future
Alesso
The Hives
X
Santigold
DJ Shadow
Betatraxx
Rita Ora
Burns
The Knocks

For information go to: http://www.madeinamericafest.com/

No comments: