Monday, April 28, 2008

Center City District Gallery Night

Well if you didn't get a chance to go to this month (April 18th) Gallery Night, I strongly advised you to go to the next one.

Chris and I had a fabulous time gallery-hopping around Rittenhouse/Center City. We meet some really interesting people and got a chance to visit some galleries that are normally not open to the public.

I also found out about couple really good workshops, if you want to get back into drawing, painting, etc….

Notables were: Plastic Club Workshop and the Philadelphia Sketch Club.
I also meant this guy there that use to be a computer expert, until he went back to his first love which is painting. He told me to Google him and of course I forgot his name. (He told me I would, dang-it he is good).

We also attended the City Paper After-Party that follow the Gallery Night, which had free appetizer and drinks special at Vango 116 South 18th Street. Good times!

No comments: