Monday, July 09, 2007

What Fireworks!!

Well yes, on the 4th of July, I was one of those thousands of people on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway listening to Hall and Oats (by the way I love Hall & Oats) and waiting to see the firework in the RAIN. And despite what you may have heard we were told that the Firework Show was cancel due to bad weather. Hell, I didn’t find out till the next day that they went ahead with the fireworks hour after the concert. I felt cheated, hood winked, bamboozle……well maybe I am stretching it bit, but I do feel that someone need to own up to the total lack of communication between those coordinating the events and the spectators.

Hopefully, official will learn from this experience and devise a better action plan for future outdoor events.

Well, I can say one thing; Hall & Oats did not let their fans down. They bellowed worth wild performance, even in the rain.

No comments: